|Air Driven Gas Booster of GB Series|
|Pa=driving pressure Pi=input pressure Po=output pressure|
|Model||Ratio||Drive size(mm)||Min gas inletPi (bar)||Max gas outletPo (bar)||Gas outlet formulaPo=||IN||OUT||Max Flow standard(NL/Min )|
|Based on the driving air pressure is 1.0m³ when the air pressure is 7Bar.|
|@ represents a condition: for example:100@Pi=7, it represents the flow rate is 100NL/min when the input pressure is 7Bar|
GB series gas booster pump is a single-acting single-acting gas booster pump with compressed air. It has the advantages of high safety, high output pressure, no energy consumption for maintaining pressure, and some products are equipped with a gas rapid cooling device.
1. The gas drive ensures that the medium does not generate heat, sparks and flames during the transmission process, and it is safe to pressurize;
2. The driving gas does not need lubrication and is completely isolated from the pressurized medium to ensure that the medium is clean;
3. The output pressure can reach up to 830bar;
4. Suitable for oxygen, nitrogen, methane, carbon dioxide and other media;
5. The product is reliable, easy to maintain, sturdy, sealed, and has a long service life, which can be started and stopped continuously;
1. GB series is based on static pressure, when the driving air pressure is 7bar, the air consumption is 1.0m3/min;
2. The driving pressure is 1bar-8.3bar (14.5-120.35psi), and the GB series is a single driving piston (Φ160mm);
3. The temperature of the medium is not higher than 115°C (240°F), and the extremely low temperature should be specified when ordering;
4. High-voltage end materials can be customized 17-4PH,15-5PH, 440C, hastelloy,
nickel-based alloy, and other materials to meet the requirements of special media;
5. The standard product of GB series is nitrogen pressurization, the order code is such as: GB40 (series code + pressurization ratio);
About medium: GB series can be applied to a variety of media, order code such as: GB30-O₂ (series code + boost ratio + boost medium)
About the interface: If you need special media interface, please specify when ordering.
1. GB series gas booster pump is suitable for occasions with high gas source, high output pressure and small flow requirements.
2. Air tightness test of various pressure components;
3. Nitrogen filling of high pressure accumulators;
4. Filling of diving breathing oxygen cylinders;
5. Filling of fire breathing air cylinders;
6. Calibration of high pressure safety valve;
7. Filling the reaction medium into the reaction device;
8. Recycling and reuse of special gases;
Max. output pressure: 49.8MPa, work...
Maximum output pressure: 26.56MPa;B...
Maximum output pressure: 166MPa;Wor...
Drive gas-liquid: 1-8.3 barBoost ra...
Pressurizing medium: pure nitrogen ...
Drive gas-liquid 1-8.3bar;Boost rat...